Monday, January 31, 2011

Get Lost Shiela and Munni...It's Time For Darling Priyanka!



Well both Munni and Shiela have had their share of fan following and glamor tales. But these songs are always very short lived. I may have said I found Shiela better than Munni before, but now it doesn't matter...truth is I can watch Munni because of the funny dance done by Salman Khan and Sonu Sood but Shiela became absolutely unbearable with time.

Anyhow, news is that in just 8 days after the music launch of 7 Khoon Maaf, Darling has become the number 1 songs on most radio stations. Both Sheila and Munni took longer to attain this spot. 

I loved the song since the promo and fell in love with the full song the first time I heard it. It is sung by Usha Uthup and Reha Bharadwaj and this song will have a longer life I feel. For the longest time, we thought that it was a man who sang Usha Uthup's part ...but she is actually the element that makes all the difference. Frankly speaking Darling is altogether in another league, it is good music not really an item song sort of a thing. The song is still not played on Pakistani stations or at least I haven't heard it as yet.