Friday, January 28, 2011

Jacqueline Has No Issues Shedding Off Clothes




Jacqueline Fernandez is the new Mallika Sherawat in Bollywood.  The 26 year old actress is also appearing in the sequel of 2004 hit Murder. She very clearly told media that she is ready to shed off clothes if that is the requirement of the role and script because she is a very, very serious actress.

This is what she said:


"Of course, otherwise why are you an actor?" said Jacqueline when asked is she would be ready to shed her inhibitions if the script demands."

"Why are you an actor if you are not going to give your whole to a role? Otherwise don't be an actor that's what I think."




"I don't know why people are actors when they are not ready to do it. If you are an actor you should be ready to do it. I am a serious actor and I am ready to do it for a character."

Well, I don't know guys, she is definitely not like Mallika Sherawat and I don't find her that charming with or without clothes. But these days anybody who is bare is considered sexy and hot. Anyway, we should be prepared to watch her quite bare in Murder 2.