Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eid Mubarak! :D



Dear readers:



Wish you all a very happy Eid!



Fortunately I had the misfortune to watch GEO in the evening & it was sure fun. The updates were really cheap but one couldn’t help laughing. In Multan, guys were all set to watch ladies while they were shopping & shop keepers were pissed off as there were only 20 % customers who were seriously interested in buying stuff. In other places, men were getting ready for Eid in salons & they all looked horrible. Frankly speaking, even I went for a hair cut 3 days ago & even there the ladies looked pathetic. In spite of wasting so much money, they all looked dull. Husn ki bohat kami hai! I don’t blame those men. Anyhow, one has the urge to puke. They were so bad.



Moreover, GEO painted men as being mad while shopping. They were all mad at their wives. I think most of them looked just fine. It’s also a very stupid myth. Although I liked the song in the background: Larki kyun na janay kyun larkon si nahin hoti. Then one of the reporters was shocked to hear about firing. I think he came from another planet or maybe he wanted to sound like one. Thank God he didn’t say: ‘like yahan log firing bhi kartay hain kya!’



Moreover, my kid sister suggested sending some panties & condoms to a couple of reckless people we know (who are all the time pretending to be pious). God I loved the idea but you know one can’t do much about it :P



Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy your Eid! Have fun!



*Kisses & hugs*

Z & Nadz