Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rockstar Theatrical Trailer



This is the latest most awesome stuff I have watched guys. Must, must share for the blog - Theatrical trailer for Rockstar starring Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri. Btw, this is also the first and last movie in which Shammi Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor worked together. Too bad that Shammi Kapoor died before the release of this film.

Practically I am in love with everything I saw once Ranbir gets the heart break and he becomes a rockstar who is hurt and has the right attitude with a crazy fan following. He does it better than real singers some how, which is why I think Ranbir is a brilliant actor from day 1.

A.R. Rahman's music in the trailer is interesting to say the least. Being Rockstar, music won't be a bomb I am assuming. Nargis Fakhri is an attractive girl. And Imtiaz Ali...he is probably the finest discoveries of Indian cinema now.