Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jan Jani - Naseeb 1981


This celebrity song from the 1981 flick Naseeb reminds me of the modern times Om Shanti Om in many ways. Since my childhood days, I've enjoyed watching this song thoroughly, mainly because of the stars.

I still love the song but I find Amitabh a bit funny and over in this one. Though he does look like a Naukar in the true sense :P but he sometimes looks so fake. 

My personal favorite in this video is Dharmendra, who I believe is one of the most good looking men Hindi cinema ever had. But everybody else looked awesome. Kareena's daddy was looking so cute lost in his own world. Sharmila Tagore's short hair look was not that interesting though I feel. Thus, besides Big B himself I love everything else in this video.

But all in all, a good classic. Hope you'll enjoy!