Thursday, September 22, 2011

Real Impressive Work by Overload: Neray Aaah (2011)



Well I'd be honest, today I watched this song just by chance while flipping through the channels but the music was so awesome I couldn't move ahead. I watched it further and the video was just ... unusual.

I didn't know what I was watching ... I became all engrossed in the video and why the hell everybody looked so damn corrupt. And the man without no legs was intense. I must say, I found the song unforgettable whatever the reason was.

Although, I do know about Overload as a band and have seen Farhad Humayun's performances too but this was different. It got my attention.

So, anyway I youtubed the song and watched it again and again. And I totally love it now. I read more about the video and found it kind of deep and interesting as they are showing about life and how one chooses the corrupt path and forgets all about the goodness of life preferring to be influenced by everything wrong around oneself.

This is so true, a lot of people choose the wrong path even though it slowly poisons them from within. I really liked Ammar Belal and Amina Haq here too but everybody else were just perfect too in whatever they were doing.

Deep lyrics, great video, awesome music and brilliant vocals. Now this is some real impressive work!