Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big B and Jaya Bachchan In Tanishq True Diamonds Ad




I shared an update on Big B and his wife Jaya Bachchan a few days ago that the couple will be seen together after many years but not in a movie, instead on the small screens in a commercial.

The two came together for Tanishq True Diamonds ad. I saw the ad on TV the other day and I loved it in the first go. It is so cutely made. Jaya Bachchan, whom I do consider a great actress barring her terrible grin was phenomenal with the way she was scolding Big B in the beginning till her demands for the bangles. I love Big B's delivery throughout and that final expression was totally mind blowing. Over all, it was a simple concept but nice execution.

The last time they came together was in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, in which I adored Jaya Bachchan jin ka pati uss movie mai Parmeshwar nahi tha and she made that role memorable forever. Big B appeared fake in that movie...stylish but fake ... very much like the elites.

Anyhow, enjoy the ad.