Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lovely photos


I really don’t have words to express myself. 

It’s clear the kitty is so happy playing with butterflies. And butterflies also don’t seem to mind as such. 

The kitten named Lepa is just 6 months old & these photos have been taken by 20 year old Natalia Moldovanova outside her parents' home in Russia. 



Natalia said: “Lepa and I were both stunned to see so many butterflies in the same place - he raced over and started to play with them as soon as he saw them.” 

She added: “I was really happy I had my camera in my hands when I saw these butterflies and was able to capture this shots.” 



I think these are amazing pics. When you look at them, they somehow make you smile. Moreover, it’s really tough to take photos of animals, cause they keep on moving. However, they make for excellent models.