Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What a stylish model!


Beyond any doubt, style is oozing out of this model. I simply love this pic. This is how a model ought to be. Super cool without trying hard! 

But this is not the reason why I’m scribbling this post. Actually I was going through an album of Pakistani models & I’m so sorry to say but not even one looked remotely cool. I wonder how do photographers even manage to do their job. I’d be so bored to death if I had to look at such things & shoot such creatures every day & it’s laughable how these models thank photographers on FB. It’s not just fake, it’s beyond that. Such sycophants! And there are always stupid people who find extremely ordinary looking models gorgeous & beautiful…but the model has no time to even like their comments on FB. Just shows how courteous they all are towards idiotic fans. And I seriously wonder from where do these people come from. Haven’t they seen beautiful men & women? They certainly have such low standard. Maybe they deserve this kind of treatment. And let me tell you a little bit about those pics - that particular model looked extremely tired & sleepy in nearly all the photos. Now this is utterly unprofessional. Thanks to the photographer, they look a little better but still even photographers can't make something extremely ordinary looking a goddess.

Moreover I think animals have far more style & beauty. I have just posted three pics of a gorgeous kitten. The best thing about animals is that they don’t ever falsely praise humans when they take good or bad pics. However, this is just my humble opinion. I don't mean to offend any photographer out there.