Saturday, September 24, 2011

Main Aisa Kyun Hoon - Lakshya


If there is any Bollywood song that I admire for its unbelievable awesome choreography every single time I watch it - it has to be Main Aisa Kyun Hoon from the movie Lakshya.

Although, I didn't really have the energy to watch this movie entirely cause Preity Zinta looked so round in it and I like to see Hrithik in real smart roles mostly but this song is perhaps THE best thing ever to be produced by Bollywood in a long time. They have made good stuff but nothing like this.

I remember Hrithik said in his interviews when the movie was being released how he was really worried to catch up with the dance moves of Prabhu Dev (the choreographer of this song) and most people are surely intimidated by him for obvious reasons.

 However, Hrithik is one actor with a real flexible body and light feet. The result is phenomenal and this song and Hrithik in his groovy moves can only get applause and nothing else.