Monday, July 2, 2012

Never-ending adventures


It’s been a while & I have been thinking about writing something but my life has again become extremely adventurous, which is why even when I come online, I don’t have the energy to scribble anything on the blog. And let me tell you, it’s adventurous not in the sexy sense :P 

I have noticed that tyrants & bullies only target the weak & innocent. Owing to bad judgment, sometimes they target the wrong person who is neither weak nor innocent. As I always say you must not underestimate anyone, but lots of fools have underestimated me & will keep on amusing me for the rest of my life. When they make the mistake of affronting me, naturally I retaliate…And I have a history of putting up fights with tyrants, dysfunctional, rotten, lecherous folks & you know all of that helps in the long run. What I find equally amusing is that they complain that no one has ever talked to them in this manner before. Some of us are only scared of God…humans, & particularly bad humans aren’t scary at all. This is just too difficult to grasp. 

See you don’t have to have someone’s backing to be strong. Suffering, injustice, humiliation, insult, etc help you become a much stronger person. What I find unfair is that some of us have been in the battlefield for too long. I guess this is the price one pays for making different choices or whatever. 



Just because Z & I are often seen having fun & laughing, it seems to bother many & that includes only women of all ages. They are the ones who get jealous & are dissatisfied with their own lives. I believe it's boring when you have it all :P And unlike them, we also help out animals & do whatever we could about humans as well. But they expect us to remain sad but we have changed the trend. Now laughing doesn't mean one is happy but one is enjoying the moment. What else do we have? We seize the moment whenever we can. As it is we are constantly fighting this battle or that battle & it has been 20 years. I was a teenager when Papa passed away, but I remember that I could share my problem with him & the burden was removed immediately. Z doesn't even know what was it like cause she was just a baby.

I have been thinking that saying I love you to parents without meaning it is useless but if you have respect for them deep down, it means they have succeeded as good parents. I wonder how many could say this about both the parents.