Monday, October 24, 2011

Jalebi Bai - Double Dhamaal



Jalebi Bai from the movie Double Dhamaal is just another number that had to be put up in our collections here.
I am a little confused whether I like it or dislike it. My sane side tells me I'm not really going to fall for a song named Jalebi Bai ever :P but I also have a feeling this song won't be ignored.

There are always an audience that loves such music and songs. Therefore, Jalebi Bai will make space for itself.

However, I don't want to be biased as I do feel Mallika Sherawat looks pretty hot in this song. Her figure, hair and over all appearance is pretty awesome. She definitely steals the show. Compared to her appearance in Razia...I give her 10/10 for Jalebi Bai.

As for the movie, since I am not a fan of the Dhamal and Double Dhamaal series so there is nothing that I can really contribute on that. But for all those Jalebi Bai fans, you can enjoy the song one more time.