Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Capturing ghost in a video



I read this story of paranormal activity yesterday but due to some reason I couldn’t post it. It could be true or it could be a mixture of horror stories we have watched & heard over the years.

However, Lisa Manning & her 2 children have seen bizarre things happening in their house. There is not any plausible explanation & I really don’t think they are making it up but who knows! Pots & pans are being thrown in their house, they hear voices all the time, window blinds move up & down all by themselves, lights are being switched on & off & drawers too are being opened. They have even made a spooky video in which they claim to have captured the ghost. In that video, a chair is moving all by itself. Lisa Manning shot the film 2 weeks ago after putting hidden cameras in the family’s home in Holbrooks, an area of Coventry but many think, after watching the clip that it’s all bullshit.

Lately a priest has blessed this house & now they are all wearing crucifixes. The 52-second clip shows a wardrobe door opening before a pink swivel chair moves slowly backwards towards the wall.

Lisa feels as if she is 'living in a scary movie'. She also said:

'One medium came in and said our house is a portal, a kind of bus stop for spirits, which they use to pass into our world. I set up the video camera because I wanted to prove the ghost exists. I couldn't believe it when I played the tape back, it sent chills up my spine. We called our landlords and they sent in a priest who blessed the house but said himself that we shouldn't live here, we definitely shouldn't stay. He gave us all small crucifixes which we carry at all times in the house. The problem is because we can't see it, we don't know where it's going to be or what it's going to do. This is a horror house. It's like living in a scary movie. The worst thing about it is, even I can't believe what's happening myself.'

Well this is just another spooky story but I don’t believe anyone would like to ridicule himself/herself by making such claims. Weird things happen to people.