Saturday, March 26, 2011

Robert Pattinson needs lens help




Robert Pattinson has been a part of the Twilight franchise for 2 years but he still needs 2 people to put his contact lenses in & he just hates it. I’m sure it must be very embarrassing when you can’t learn something in 4 years but contacts can be such a prime pain.

He told Entertainment Weekly, “Everyone else has figured out how to do it, and then there’s two people holding me down because I can’t do it myself… It’s so embarrassing for me, after so many years, it’s still a process every single morning. I actually want to get some kind of plastic explosive… I want to kill them.”

Robert says it feels like he has been working on the Twilight Saga series his whole life. He has been dating Kristen Stewart & he is quite optimistic that the interest in his personal life will die once the final 2 movies are released.

He also told the Entertainment Weekly magazine: 'All the gossip stories won't work - they're always combined with 'Twilight', so once that's done and it can't be combined with the promotion of the film, I think it will end.'

I think Kristen Stewart is good-looking but she always seems constipated & she can’t act. She hasn’t shown any improvement in all these years. Robert Pattinson is a better actor & Ashley Greene looks one of the coolest vampires. I also like Edward Cullen’s father. Even though he’s a vampire, but he’s more of a gentleman. I really like his character.

By the way, Ashley Greene was banging Chris Evans on Tuesday night at Trousdale Lounge in L.A. According to People:

“They were flirtatious and dancing closely together at points during the night,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE of the two. “They were talking a lot and whispering.”

Adds another clubgoer: “He was making her laugh, and she would push him in a flirty way”