Friday, March 25, 2011

Stay naked!!!


Yesterday there was no point to raise serious questions in my write up on leaked nude photos, cause those photos definitely have more weight than words. Now there are certain questions: Is sexting really a bad choice? Is it really dangerous? I know this is getting out of hand, but I believe people have never been angels.

Bad things could happen to you whether you send your naked pics to anyone or not. We have read about politicians indulging in all sorts of illegal activities. Most of them are too old. It’s not that they’ve learnt things now. They must have been lecherous even in their youth.

People have been worried about teenagers, cause they find sexting a very normal thing. What I find weird is that people forget they were once teenagers & they too had all sorts of fun. Usually those who moralize are the ones who have tasted everything & I don’t understand why they want to act all nice now.

To be honest, I look back & I don’t see angels. I really don’t see the point of narrating those cheap & dirty incidents but even when the net was not there, people used to sit naked & talk on the phone. They did the same thing on webcam. People love skype for the same reason. You just can’t deny. I was surprised when I made this discovery that people find cybersex more fun than real sex.

About those actresses, it seems as if it’s a well organized plan. In any case, most of them are content, because this is good publicity for them. They are all over the net.

However, I really don’t buy the crap that only celebrities are into sexting. My assessment is that sexting is not a new concept & it must be happening all over the world.