Saturday, March 26, 2011

Crystal Renn covers the April issue of Vogue







Crystal Renn covers Mexican Vogue’s April issue & this is her 1st major international cover. Renn used to be a plus size model & people just didn’t like it when she shed her plus size curves last year. However, fashion insiders claim that only size-zero models sell covers.

The image, shot by photographer David Roemer, has already been widely praised, but the rest of the shoot is even more ravishing.

Though people adore Crystal but some of them don’t like this pose. They find it awkward & bad. At the same time, some people believe it’s this particular pose that steals the show.

According to Crystal, I don't want young women to think being thin is the only way to be beautiful. Beauty is not a pant size. I'm known for my body and I'm proud of my body.