Thursday, March 24, 2011

Leaked nude photos


Jessica Alba


Jessica Alba


Christina Aguilera


I don’t know if anyone is interested in reading me today but I have to write something. Honestly speaking, I do find it funny that I have been covering this nude sexting photo story quite religiously but I really like working on trashy stories & more than that, I like the fact that I have been open about it. However, this latest string of leaked nude photos is a serious matter.


Anyhow, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera, Kat Dennings, Ali Larter, Busy Phillips & Natalie Portman are some of the celebrities who have been targeted by hackers. Sorry I haven’t memorized all the names as yet & I might have missed someone you adore. You know very personal photos & compromising material have been stolen from their computers & cell phones.

Vanessa Hudgens is one of those stupid people who have been through this experience again & again. I wonder if she loves explicit shots or the terrible experience of being exposed.

Pictures of Scarlett Johansson taken with her iphone in the bathroom too have been circulating on the net. Actually her gmail account was hacked & now you have those leaked pictures.

I just read that Christina Aguilera is another woman whose leaked nude pictures are considered pretty hot.

Jessica Alba has been caught too in some very intimate moments by the camera of her husband’s cell phone.

Natalie Portman is the person who looks pathetic but you can’t beat her confidence. I haven't shared her pics though. I think Kat Dennings must be the most well liked one amongst all these women. That’s my assessment. Her nude pics are all over the net. If this is not love, then I really have no clue what it is :P