Friday, March 25, 2011

Kat Dennings on the cover of ‘Complex’






This is the latest issue of Complex & they say Kat Dennings is so good, you will just look at her boobs & won’t have time to think of anything else. I don’t find anything extraordinary about these pics but yeah if you haven’t seen her leaked nude photos…you must take out the time. She's just a click away. Go for it now.


She has worked in the movie Thor. This film features beautiful men acting like tough men & beautiful women acting like extremely beautiful women. However, the movie is about the character Thor, not just tough men & beautiful women.

Kat Dennings believes she’s a loyal friend. That’s what she likes about herself. Moreover, she has a problem. She cannot do things that are bad. (Please don’t be judgmental. Sexting isn’t bad & what I’ve noticed is that people love it.)

Kat doesn’t need any kind of enhancement whatsoever. Here she proves her point:

‘I’m an idiot already, so I don’t need any enhancement. I don’t feel like I’m the kind of person who can deal with some kind of foreign stimulant. I don’t need an excuse to act a certain way. Some people use that to show their true feelings, whereas I do that all the time.'

She’s also an animal lover. When this particularly idiotic question was thrown at her, she didn’t lose her cool.
If someone gave you a suit of the softest fur ever invented by God, would you wear it inside-out? Wow. What a weird question.

I would. Would you? I don’t wear fur.

It’s not even made from animals. Um, yeah. Then, totally.

Moreover, she’s not comfortable talking about sex. Aww...how naïve!!!

Does it bother you that there’s a double standard for man sluts versus woman sluts? I don’t care, to be honest with you. I think people are just people, and if they let themselves get labeled as anything, then they gotta fix it.

You mentioned you’re answering sex questions. No, I’m not. I’m sorry.

Is that just for interviews, or do you not talk about sex in general? Oh, I’m not answering those questions. [Laughs.] I’m not answering any questions about sex, I don’t feel comfortable doing that. I wouldn’t talk about politics, either.

Well we all badly needed to know a little bit about Kat Dennings after watching her nude pic last night.