Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crystal Harris is cheating on Hefner baby











Oh my my someone’s cheating on this old trash! I think he deserves it & he’s too old to get an erection in the 1st place, so cheating is okay. I guess this kind of thing was inevitable.



Crystal Harris was seen last night at Bar Marmont in Hollywood & her companion was none other than Dr. Phil’s son Jordan McGraw. They were sitting very closely. Moreover, Jordan was all over her. He was kissing her shoulders & holding her hand out in the open so that everyone could see.



Anyway Crystal got engaged to that old man in December. And Hugh Hefner is the kind of man who allows his women to date with other men so long as they are not being disrespectful for obvious reason. I’m surprised that Hefner even knows the meaning of the word disrespectful. How disrespectful can that be? I would say: Very!



Moreover a source close to Crystal told the magazine Life & Style, “They’ve been sneaking around because Crystal is supposed to be happily engaged to Hef, and going out in public with Jordan would tarnish Hefner and Crystal’s relationship image.”



What image are they talking about? Are we fucking idiots? I neither like Hefner nor Crystal, but this is one nice info. Some also believe that this is just plain rumor but if you believe it, it makes the story even better. I do with all my heart :P



Hefner & Crystal will tie the knot on June 18th. It’s just that the media has caught Crystal red handed. But so what! The show must go on.