Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Freida Pinto strips off for Men’s magazine Esquire




When you talk about 'most beautiful women in the world,’ you’ve got to add the name of Freida Pinto. The standard has surely gone down. Since I'm not a man, I can't add: nothing is up & nothing can ever be up. I'm down, down down! Sometimes even Photoshop cannot do magic. And yes we want to be deceived when we see what we are seeing now :P Anyhow, you’d be able to read her full interview in the April issue of Esquire UK magazine & you can get hold of it on 1st March.

This has been regarded as a sexy shoot. Maybe it is. I don’t know & I don’t want to get into it. Anyway, she talks frankly about her nude scenes in her latest film Trishna which has been inspired by Tess of the d’Urbervilles in this interview. Let me tell you one thing – the character of Tess was beautiful, really beautiful. And there was more to story than just the seduction scene.

When asked about filming the scenes, she tells Esquire: 'It was hard but it was a small crew, and they were good at not making their presence felt. They didn’t go, "Quick! She’s nearly naked! Get your camera out!"'

Although she has stripped off for the film but she says: ‘that’s not my thing at all.'

And thank God for that! I saw her kissing this guy James Franco, in Rise of the planet of the Apes, I literally wanted to puke. But that character Caesar was so manly & impressive. Why can’t men be like him?

You know one of the reasons why I don’t like this woman is that she mostly tells us that she’s so beautiful & she doesn’t want people to tell her that every time they meet her. Give us all a break!