Sunday, February 19, 2012

Karlie Kloss covers Vogue Australia










This has been a bit stale but since we’re talking about Karlie Kloss, I thought I better shared these pics also.

I think she looks very chic on the cover, but in most of the pics, she doesn’t look that great. To be honest, she looks scary & starved, which is why I’m not sharing all the pictures. I don’t like the make-up either. Even on the cover, she looks as if she is badly undernourished. Moreover, she doesn't seem 19 year old just like Kate Upton but I don't think these models have been lying. Which reminds me of certain Bollywood actresses who claim to be kids even today & yet from their 1st movie, they seemed fully matured, well experienced women. For instance, Lara Dutta & Priyanka Chopra...this cannot be said about Rani, Kareena, Kajol, Karishma, as they looked young & to a certain extent naive when they made their debut.

I think I must take back my words that she has charm :P & add ‘not always!’ She has style no doubt. However, she looks specifically horrible where she’s sitting & believe me there are even worse pictures.