Thursday, February 23, 2012

Raquel Welch as beautiful today as she was almost 50 years ago








It won’t be incorrect to say this about Raquel Welch. She still has the charm & sex appeal she had forty-six years ago. She is now 71 year old. She was regarded as one of the most desired women of the 70s. She became a sex symbol after she emerged from the sea in a furry bikini as Loana in the 1966 film One Million Years B.C.

She once joked: 'Every time I have a birthday, every disc jockey in Hollywood starts yahooing it all over the place. But if you can’t have fun as an aging sex symbol when you hit 60, I don’t know what will become of you.'

She’s playing grandmothers in movies now & she wants to become one in real life. She has two kids & she was married four times.

In 2008, she said: 'I have pictures of me at 23 or 24, and I think, 'Oh my God, I was really once that size! But actually I think my face looks better now.'

Now this is known as aging with grace. And I have no doubt one can feel awesome at 60 & 70 & who knows even at 80. There is no age limit. One can feel good at any age.