Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kya Mujhay Pyar Hai – Wo Lamhe



I love this song. It's so much fun. KK too has a good voice.

I'm sure everyone knows that Woh Lamhe which was released in 2006 was based on the life of Parveen Babi. It's about her affair with Mahesh Bhatt & how she battles with her illness. She was schizophrenic.

Both Shiney Ahuja & Kangana have done justice. And I really like Shaad Randhawa. I saw this extremely hilarious horror film, cause he was a policeman in it.

I think the feeling of being love is so much fun. But when you express yourself, everything goes in the gutter. People are so boring & heartless. It's saddening that even that specific person also turns out to be just another corpse among all the assembled corpses with their eyes open. Anyway, I love these lines:
'Kyun aajkal neend kam khwaab zyada hai
Lagta khuda ka koi nek iraada hai.'

This is so sweet: 'Soye thay khwaab meray jaage tere wasste
Tere khayalon se hai bheege mere raaste.'

And these lines are too cute:
'Tum kyun chale aate ho
Har roz in khwaabon mein
Chupke se aa bhi jaao
Eik din meri bahon mein
Tere hee sapne andheron mein ujaloon mein.'