Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Megan Fox looking hot on Cosmo




Megan Fox covers the April issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, & I think she’s looking quite hot but she gives the same expression every time. Anyhow I like her hair & the cover. It’s another thing she looks fake but chic at the same time. She’s got a very pretty face.

These days she’s promoting her film Friends With Kids. She has a small supporting role in the movie.

Anyhow, in this interview she talks about having kids & her soul mate. Megan Fox wants us to believe that she’s not at all wild. In fact, she’s a homebody. And this is exactly what she told Cosmo:

“It’s because I have tattoos and I say curse words, and apparently, that’s crazy. I think maybe I give off this energy of seeming like I don’t give a f–k, and that’s misinterpreted. But I’m not wild.”

Moreover, she says that she’s also very maternal. After all, you know she gets along very well with her stepson.

“I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I’ve always been maternal…. I’m a homebody – I’m not wild.”

She considers herself a very lucky woman as she was just 18 when she met the love of her life Brian Austin Green.

“I didn’t know who he was, since I was too young for Beverly Hills 90210. But the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity…. We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”

But it’s kind of shocking that she never felt attractive in her youth. In fact she felt more like a loner. She even used the words ‘abrasive & obnoxious’ for herself while talking to Miami magazine. Maybe she wants us to praise her a little more than we do. I guess for that she needs to do something about her acting skill.

And guys, I did notice one thing & I can’t keep my mouth shut. There is this cheap headline “My Gyno talked to my vagina” on the cover. One gets ideas. That’s all. Whoever comes up with such captions is either impotent himself (maybe that’s why he imagines too much) or he’s a sex machine. This is not how an ordinary mind works. Or does it? And I’m not finished. On top of it, they have even written:’ So weird!’ Oh yeah! When you give a cursory look at the map, you would agree that it’s weird. And it’s not Megan Fox who is naughty, it’s somebody else.