Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Preity Zinta!


Many many happy returns of the day Zinta!

She posted on her Twitter page last night, "Before I go 2 bed I wanna say .. Dear God, thank u 4 making me fortunate enough 2 have so many people love me! Big kiss & lotza love 2 all! Thank you all 4 the wonderful birthday wishes! I am extremely humbled, touched & very happy to see my twitter page :-) Ting ! Love u all !

Preity Zinta has turned 36. And we wish her a beautiful day! Since she doesn’t believe in dieting, which is a good thing, we’re sure she’d have a delicious cake & lots more.

By the way, this is cool info:

During her years in the film industry, Zinta has been involved with different charities, and has particularly supported women's causes in India, for instance protesting against female infanticide. She has also participated in AIDS awareness drives and campaigns to clean up Mumbai.