Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who is Mahie Gill dating?


Where many actresses shy away from admitting about their relationship status or prefer to avoid such questions, here's one actress who, instead of hiding, openly confesses about it.

Well the actress in question is Mahie Gill. She candidly discloses, "Yes there is someone who I am seeing."

When probed further, Mahie refused to reveal the identity of her special someone. "I can't tell you the name right now but I would like to make it clear that he is not from the (film) industry," said Mahie.

The pretty actress may have found her dream man but she has no plans to settle anytime soon.

First of all, I did not know who was Mahie Gill & now I do. And it’s not just that. We also know that she is going out with someone & she has no intention of getting married right now. There was a time when Kareena used to say such things, but ever since she met Saif, her stance has changed.