Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I have never had 'chamche' around me" - Ajay


"I have never had a coterie of 'chamche' all around me, whether at the beginning of my career or today", said Ajay.

It’s not just celebrities, even ordinary people have this desire to have sycophants around them who could lie to them about everything.

Ajay goes on to add in his characteristic tone, "I may have seen highs as well as lows but never ever have I given myself in the hands of those who may take unfair advantage of me. I would rather have a co-star who is good in his job and guarantee a box office pull."

Ajay has been around in the industry for 2 decades now & he has not just survived but has delivered consistently year after year. In a recent interview, he was asked if he was scared of Emraan Hashmi as he’s famous for being a serial kisser. To which he replied very nicely that he knew Emraan would not kiss him.