Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lady Gaga is using Catholic Imagery





Lady Gaga gave this weird performance at Madison Square Garden in New York City on 21st February. I believe she was competing with Madonna but I don’t think anyone can outdo her.

As such I don’t dislike Lady Gaga but I don’t find her very impressive either. Or maybe we have seen these stunts earlier on & so they don’t make a deep impression on us anymore.

Some people seriously believe she has committed a crime or sin. You need to think a little harder, if this rape. I don’t like what I see, so I’m not thinking. And we often report about real rape cases. There is just no room for a lousy sense of humor.

But this was bad, really bad :P I don’t see anything sexy about this stupid stunt. However, we admire her guts. She can do anything to herself.