Monday, February 21, 2011

Britain’s fattest teenager



Georgia is Britain’s fattest teenager. She’s 17 year old & the more she thinks about her fatness, the more she eats. She also faces an early death, if she doesn’t take some step to loose weight. This must be really depressing for her. People stare at her badly when she goes out of the house, but she is used to it.

While she was in America, she used to play games & she even consulted behavioural coaches, food psychologists and fitness trainers and they encouraged to walk 10,000 steps every day & she lost weight at that time. But at home, she doesn’t have those facilities.

She said at the camp she had been in a controlled environment where she consumed 1,500 calories a day. However, at home she felt isolated as neither her family nor her friends were sticking to a healthy eating plan.

'This is my problem and I know I have to solve it again,' she said

'But I'm only human and I'd be lying if I said I didn't need support.'

Of course she needs moral support & I just hope she loose weight again.

See I don’t have anything against fat people as such & I think it’s really rude on the part of people to target fat, thin, short, dark people. Someone extremely fat had been mean to me a year ago & I said a couple of nasty things regarding fat people. I think it’s the evil nature of the person that makes us say nasty thing about him/her. On top of it, I’ve also noticed fat people calling others fat. I think they are in a position to understand how a person might feel but everyone makes fun of fat people.

I have never been this fat but I did put on some weight during my teenage years & it was a nightmare how everyone used to give me headaches. I wasn’t even fat, but no one spared me the torture. Family & friends…everyone begged me to loose weight & made fun of me on every occasion. Most of the people who made fun of me at that time have become very fat now :P I lost that weight in 8 years, but even today when I meet people, they tell me that I’m too skinny (which I am not) & they can’t stand it. And some of my school pals who met me later on just couldn’t stand it either. They were happy when I was healthy & have turned green when I was not that healthy anymore. And my 1st love also said to me that I wasn’t smart enough for him. I haven’t forgotten anything & I wasn’t even fat, to begin with. I believe these fat people must go through hell. And when you’re young, it’s all the more tough on you.