Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bipasha’s ‘child labor’ controversy



Bipasha lately posted a pic on Twitter & she once again became one hot topic. The only difference is that this has been a little controversial & she’s quite mad that an innocent pic has created so much hue & cry. The problem started when she put up a picture of two girls tying her shoelaces.


Bips wrote on her Twitter at that time, "I need to learn to tie shoe laces ASAP! Embarassed that I can't! No patience.. grrrrr! Promise I am not spoilt! Will learn soon." She added the picture of the two girls tying her laces to this comment.

Everyone raised fingers at Bipasha for being someone who employs children.

Bipasha clarified later, "Well the ppl helping me in the pix r my friend n sister, who I help often with the same! So am sorry if it hurt anyones sentiments! Abt d pix, D pair of boots were a diff pair so my sis and my friend were helping me n I thought it looked damn funny n took d pix as a joke!"

You know jokes can be taken very badly at times & then you are stressed out for cracking that joke. That’s the worst part about websites. No one understands anything.

She wrote after that, "A pix put 4 fun gt picked up by ppl as 'child labour' is absolutely unbelievable. Jst so tht al get it right: neither of the 2 r children! Also 'child labour' is a serious issue tht can't b used in such a light connotation. I wish tht d ones who created such a furore n reacted imm'ly, actually do something worthy against child labour."

Bips added, "I m nt embarrassed abt d pix At al,as it ws funny 2 me n still is! But I am shocked tht a small thing like this can turn into a furore hitting out on my character and being, Totally Unacceptable!"

Although it was a joke but Bipasha deleted the pic from her Twitter page. Moreover, the 2 girls in the pic are not children, according to Bipasha who herself is also against child labor. These days, the media is usually targeting Bipasha for this or that reason. We are sorry for that, but those 2 girls really look like servants. You can’t see a friend or sister. If I tie the shoe lace of my sister, I don’t think I’d look like her servant in the pic. Anyway, we do feel sorry that Bipasha had to face so much shit & these days, she gets headaches every now & then. It’s about time she should give ulcers to assholes & bitches. I think she can do that very well.