Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dil Mera Churaya Kyun Jab Yeh Dil Todna Hee Tha - Akele Hum Akele Tum


I have been thinking about this song lately but these days I hardly get time to come on the blog. 

I think it’s a very beautiful song but I just don’t like the lines in English :P Particularly the line ‘why did you go away? ‘…that is really bad. 

Again the main stanza is very deep & meaningful. 

Dil mera churaaya kyun 
Jab yeh dil torna hi tha 
Humse dil lagaaya kyun 
Humse munh morna hi tha 

It’s a very good question but I don’t think any of us will ever get the answer in this lifetime. 

Seene mein basaaya kyoon 
Dil se jab khelna hi tha 

I guess those who play with hearts don’t have time to think. Had they cared, things would have been very different. 

Banta tha mujhse jeete na marte…Can’t say much on it. This can only be felt. 

Anyway, I love these lines: 

Aag kyun lagaayi jab 
Bujhaaye dil chhorna hi tha 

How very true! I don’t see the point of igniting sparks & then going off the screen.