Monday, June 11, 2012

Julie’s pups & the hatred of people



I do not know if anyone actually cares about Julie or her puppies here but I need to talk about it. Anyhow, I have some good news as well as bad news. One of the puppies has been adopted & the guy seems genuinely caring. Actually I saw the pics & yeah there was some sort of chemistry between them. The bad news is that the sick puppies are dead & the other two are also ill. Since this is viral infection, the chances of survival is pretty slim. 

However, recently one other person has shown interest & this is really bad that the puppies might die. But what is shocking is that man who has shown interest is a peon & his own son has got a hole in his heart. Despite all this, he is willing to adopt one of the puppies. It’s another thing that puppies may not make it. 

All the rich people & the ones claiming to earn rewards aren’t the ones who even thought about adopting any puppy or kitten. 


At the moment, Z & I are trying to help out Julie. She has been through trauma. In fact her whole life has been tough. She has got the most saddest eyes I’ve seen. We don’t know what kind of childhood she had. We became friends with her last September. It hasn’t even been a year & in all these months, she has suffered & we have witnessed it & we just can’t take it anymore. And cruel humans are the reason why she has suffered so much. 

But right now it seems the entire world is dead against Z & I as we thought about making Julie happy in some way. Z said that it’s just like the movie Damini. What we are doing is not wrong. But nearly everyone has issues. Even our mom is not supporting us. Thank God at least Z is with me. Alone I couldn’t have done anything at all. It’s not the 1st time I’m experiencing this. Even while Lara was around, my mom made it a big issue. My being on friendly terms with that puppy was some kind of embarrassment, which I could never understand. And then Lara disappeared & I went off my head. That puppy used to wait outside the gate for me. I didn’t have to go anywhere to meet him & still there were issues. And it’s absurd that my family is damn liberal about many things. And all those assholes who believe I don’t have guts to experience certain things need to know that some people are not as desperate as them. It’s true even to this day I can’t go beyond Lara but I hope this time we succeed. We are not saying we want to adopt Julie or we are not asking others to be nice to her but still everyone has turned against us. And they all have one thing against them: dogs are impure. 

Frankly speaking, I don’t give a fuck about the world. That bitchy landlady & other such living corpses talking about sin & then throwing animals mean nothing to me. But it would be nice if my mom had given us some moral support. I don’t like to hide things from my mom. I’m not that kind of person. But these days I’m doing things without taking her in confidence. Z & I don’t think we are wrong & everyone here wants us to feel bad for helping such a battered, saddened, abused, hurt dog. 



Moreover, I was also pissed off when I heard someone suggested the idea to my mom that she should put some cats in a huge bag without asking her kids & leave them near the sea. And that there are million other such ways of getting rid of pet cats. You know this is unacceptable. No one has the right to suggest such inhuman ideas. People need to mind their own business but they just can’t anywhere. And I can’t believe my mom even listens to this crap. 

No wonder people have no difficulty while throwing infants in gutters or garbage sites. No one throws rapists, murderers & criminals anywhere. They only target innocent animals & innocent infants. And they only create problems for those who want to help just a little. The most hateable lot is that of the old uncle who leaves kittens at our door & he has the audacity to talk about gaining rewards by performing an act of pure selfishness. This is some world. 

I know my mom is far better than thousands of wicked parents out there. She’s a good parent but after a long time, I’m again taking a stand against her & that makes me feel guilty even though I know I’m right this time & I also know I won’t be able to convince her. So far I have failed. And what is even more strange is that she brings food for Julie every time. I don’t get this. 

I have always heard some causes are worth fight for. Maybe this is one of them.I just hope & pray that Z & I succeed in making things better for Julie. You know we were like the puppies who are dead are now in a better place, cause this is a very ugly place for animals & even humans who believe in compassion & empathy for others. Moreover, they even kill stray dogs where I live as it's a so-called posh area. It's the most impossible situation.