Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dost Dost Na Raha, Pyaar Pyaar Na Raha - Sangam


I mentioned this particular song in one of my write-ups on Speak your mind. I’m amazed that I haven’t posted this song over here. 

I give full credit to Mukesh. There is so much pain in that voice that it touches your heart. 

Actually I have been thinking that more than enemies, so-called friends are far more dangerous. Many a times we just take that person as a good friend but right behind our back, he/she is the one who is playing games & messing up things for us. Such crimes are usually committed by best friends or friends you trust like anything. They steal away your trashy girl. Now that friend definitely doesn’t have any character if he’s trying to impress your ladylove. 

But the question is: how can one be wise while choosing friends or for that matter falling in love with trash? I believe having enemies is not so bad (who cares whether they have character or not) but having such false friends & lovers by all means is a misfortune. 

Anyhow, it’s a very beautiful song. It’s another thing it’s sad. May no one ever comes across this kind of friend or beloved, but this is wishful thinking.