Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Interesting quotes


We get to see some very interesting stuff on FB. Ever since, people have been sharing pics, it has been all the more fun. I have been thinking about writing on it, but owing to this or that reason, I don’t get time to do blogging these days. 

Anyhow, this one is really sweet: 

“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” 

Winnie the pooh 

I think Winnie the pooh is too cute. He always says such cute things that touch one’s heart. 

Johnny Depp is one celebrity who has a history of saying amazing things. 

 “You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” 

Johnny Depp 

One really doesn’t have any control over what one feels. Your brain may say one thing, but your heart believes in the impossible. Yeah this is the reason why we get hurt, but it’s better to listen to your heart. However, it’s kind of unbearable & stupid but one can’t go on saying the same thing again & again. And I'm so damn unpredictable that I don't know when I'm going to do something stupid & totally silly. I do find it very amusing though.

And I simply love this one: 

“Legend says when you can’t sleep at night, it’s because you’re awake in someone else’s dream.” 

Finally I got the answer :P I literally had no idea about this. Now you may find this romantic, but those of us who can’t sleep really can’t be mesmerized but it’s nice to know the reason.