Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kate Upton has gone one step ahead


Well this is not actually any big deal but now Kate Upton doesn’t even need a bikini anymore. She takes care of things with her hands. This is what she has done in a shoot for GQ magazine. 

These pictures have been taken by Terry Richardson. I don’t see anything extraordinary but many a times, he makes her look much better…at least she doesn’t look that trashy. 



Just in case you care to know where she grew up & what she had been wearing: 

 "I grew up in Florida riding horses, so for the majority of my life I was either in boots and jeans or a bathing suit."



Moreover, Kate Upton often gets a chance to cover her modesty. 

“We were on that ride where the seat spins while the actual ride is spinning, and I'm wearing a one-piece. And all of a sudden the whole entire top falls off! I'm holding myself, laughing, turning bright red, but a lot of people are watching, so they kicked us out of the Santa Monica Pier—it was so embarrassing…You wouldn't think that would happen with a one-piece!” 

I don’t get it. It shouldn’t be embarrassing for a person who is laughing when the top falls off. Okay. Maybe it was just one way of reacting. 

However, I believe in a million possibilities when a person is just in one piece. But maybe a 20 year old is too young to know that :P 

Please forgive me for cropping the pic in which she is covering her modesty. I just can't post such pics anymore even though my conscience doesn't bother me as such. 

Source: