Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fox and Green in Hawaii

The story goes something like this: Megan Fox is very much pregnant.

Quite frankly, I didn’t care much about this rumor. You know after all, married people as well as unmarried folks do get pregnant. But then I saw some pics in which Megan Fox is flaunting baby bump in Hawaii. And then I heard my sister saying that you’re not thinking about posting these photos, but I had already decided that this ought to be shared with my readers. 

Earlier this year, Megan Fox told E! that she’d ‘love to have kids.’ 

“I mean, it's going to happen when it's going to happen, but it's not something that I've planned against or for.” 



It’s beyond all of us as to why both Fox & Green were hiding this pregnancy. In fact Brian even told People magazine that baby rumors have followed their relationship for years. Maybe both Fox & Green wanted to surprise us. We are not surprised but yeah we are thoroughly enjoying the news with them. 


Anyway, since we are talking about pregnancy, I just want to add one thing. There are certain women out there who think that getting pregnant is the easiest thing. I don’t know from which planet they have come from, but it’s really low to form such opinions without getting pregnant. Nine months is a pretty long time & every day is tough on a pregnant woman. 



I know I haven’t said anything about the pics...Well I think all of them look fake, to be precise. And believe me, I'm not making fun of these pics...this is how they seem to my brain cells - all made up & fake! In fact, both Fox & Green look equally fake.

Source: