Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sofia Vergara on the cover of Vanity Fair


Columbian beauty Sofia Vergara is the cover girl for the July issue of Spanish Vanity Fair. 

She is 39 year old & keeping that in mind, I think she looks stunning in the pic in which she’s wearing a black gown but as such I haven’t been fascinated by the photo shoot or the video. I think the clip is pathetic, to put it mildly. Everything is forced & made-up.

The black dress & strapless red silk playsuit are just okay. 



And I really can’t stand how she reaches for a puff from a cigarette. It doesn’t look stylish. It rather looks sluttish. Ordinary folks can do this better than her. I think the cover photo ain’t that good at all. Her expression sucks big time. She doesn’t even look remotely sexy. I really can’t see any class.

Unfortunately most of these celebrities don’t have any class. Yesterday I posted pics of Shahid & Priyanka; even they faced the same problem. 

I wouldn't recommending watching the video. It's utterly boring.