Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The only sexy woman I know


Marilyn has been one of my favorites, which is why I often share her pictures. 

Anyhow, in my last write-up on Marilyn, we were kind of shocked as one of the magazines was low enough to print stuff that wasn’t necessary as she has been dead for years. It seems that some people are still jealous of her. 



It’s true I don’t have eyes for desi beauty. I just can’t see anything. I also believe that the definition of beautiful or sexy ought to be different for different people. You just can’t impose your opinion on others. In my eyes, Kate Beckinsale, Liv Tyler, Sophia Loren, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Parveen Babi, Michelle Pfeiffer are some very beautiful, attractive women. Of course no one has to agree with me. 

The other day this so-called friend of my sister was adamant that Indian women are just groomed, but Pakistanis are far more beautiful. I don’t why people even bother to compare. It isn’t essential…there is just no need. You know I have been here all my life & I don’t know what do they mean by beauty in the 1st place. In the late 80s & early 90s, I admit there were beautiful men & women, but now all of them look alike. I don’t want to besmear my post by mentioning certain names. All I want to say is that: You want to raise altars, raise them for the right people.



Beyond any reasonable doubt, Marilyn was/is & will always remain the sexiest woman. I don’t think anyone can beat that. Idiots are still imitating what she did years ago, but still look idiot. However, they would continue to embarrass us for a long time.