Wednesday, June 13, 2012

If you don’t have enemies


“If you don’t have enemies, you don’t have character.” 

Paul Newman 

I read it yesterday & I think Z & I must have too much of character, cause we have enemies everywhere :P And the making of Damini has been pretty interesting. But fortunately now our mom has given us a bit of support. I just hope we would be able to adopt Julie some day & make her the most happiest dog. 


Anyway, I suppose a person who doesn’t have enemies must not be such a threat to anyone in any way or maybe he is pleasing everyone. I really have no clue. I haven’t even offended some of my enemies & I don’t know why they are my enemies, in the first place. And yes I don’t want to know why they have issues with me, in the second place. I believe Samantha Brick is far more luckier than all of us as she falsely believes she’s the sexy goddess of some exotic planet & every other woman is jealous of her :P We are not all that deluded. And those who want to hate can go on hating forever. 



But I have been thinking that more than enemies, so-called friends are far more dangerous. Many a times we just take that person as a good friend but right behind our back, he/she is the one who is playing games & messing up things for us. Speaking of it reminds me of the song ‘dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha, zindagi hamein tera aitbaar na raha’ of the film Sangam. Such crimes are usually committed by best friends or friends you trust like anything. They steal away your trashy girl. Now that friend definitely doesn’t have any character if he’s trying to impress your ladylove. You must take out the time to listen to this song. It might open your eyes. It’s a really beautiful song & we can just hope no one has to go through this. But the question is: how can one be wise while choosing friends or for that matter falling in love with trash? I believe having enemies is not so bad (who cares whether they have character or not) but having such false friends & lovers by all means is a misfortune. 

You know I love to take u-turn, so let’s talk about Paul Newman. He has been one of my favourite – the man had class & I think he looks very cool in this pic. We have seen innumerable people with cameras but they look pathetic. Such pictures are pure torture, to put it mildly. There is just no style & you feel sorry for the camera. Moreover, they work so much on photos these days…nothing is real anymore.