Monday, June 25, 2012

Kisiki Muskuraahaton Pay Ho Nisaar – Anari


I haven’t seen Anari but I really like this song. The lyrics are superb. Over all, it’s a mind-blowing song. It makes you think for days & even years…And a day comes when you realize that love for humanity is much above everything. Love is really supreme. Helping out the needy, weak & animals definitely make you a better person. I’ve never taken such acts of kindness as love, I’ve always taken it as just kindness, but whatever it is, it never goes waste. Giving your seat in the bus to an older person or helping out a disabled person on the road, or giving food to animal…everything has value. 

I’ve also never liked Raj Kapoor. Even though I must admit that he seemed to have an open mind. He has made movies on such subjects that people are not even capable of understanding today…in fact they don’t even notice such disparities & discrimination. However, he looks kind of fake in this song :P I admire his thinking, but I can’t admire fake expressions.



I’ve always been fascinated by the line: 

“Kisike waaste ho tere dil mein pyaar 
Jeena issi ka naam hai”

It’s not just love for a man or woman, it could be love for anyone or anything. As long as you are capable of experiencing this emotion, life is by all means worth living. 

Even these lines are superb: 

“Mitte jo pyaar kay liye woh zindagi 
Jaley bahaar kay liye woh zindagi 
Kisi ko ho na ho hamein tou aitbaar 
Jeena issi kaa naam hai” 

What an attitude! Believing in the good will eventually lead to good things I suppose. I think whatever you do, whether you get positive results or not, you should never regret doing a good deed. 

Last stanza is just awesome: 

“Rishta dil say dil ke aitbaar ka 
Zinda hai hameen se naam pyaar ka 
Kay mar ke bhi kisi ko yaad aayenge 
Kisi ke aansuon mein muskuraayenge 
Kahega phool har kali se baar baar 
Jeena issi kaa naam hai” 



Love can never go waste. It’s a beautiful feeling. Even I’ve written a number of times that I somehow I don’t believe in love anymore. It has dawned on me that I had been wrong. There is nothing wrong with love. We confuse it with all the negative stuff owing to bad experiences. 

It’s true save a life & you save yourself. An act of kindness can never go waste. However, don’t expect gratitude. When you do good, leave it to God. We shouldn’t expect something in return. 

I don’t know about humans, but I can say it with confidence about all my pets & stray animals I know kay mar ke bhi kisi ko yaad aayenge. 



This is not directly related but recently I had the fortune to see one of the scenes of the film Yaadein. In this particular scene, Jackie Shroff has reached his saturation point. He has been putting up with shit for years & the only reason behind all this is loyalty towards his friend. However, you reach a point in life where you have to speak your mind as all selfish people think you’re a coward or someone who’s running after their money & shit. He says: ‘Dil phat gaya hai mera!’ And that he wouldn’t mind slapping the elder brother of his friend, but he’s won't and he even called his friend a coward who does nothing & just watches how he gets insulted right in front of him.



I think those who have experienced it would understand it well. When your heart explodes, I guess it’s easier for you to move on. Somehow you get the strength to say what you want to say & you also make the decision that you couldn’t earlier on. Sometimes it’s really worthless to invest in certain people but we all make mistakes...at least we were willing to try. Anyhow, it’s better to let go of them. 

However, I don’t think that what you have done for the sake of goodness just goes in the gutter. It doesn’t. It defines you. I think it requires a lot of courage to give or to feel something for someone in such a selfish & materialistic world. Even if you think you’re failure, do give yourself points for being alive, cause the rest of them are living corpses. It definitely requires character to do something for someone who wouldn’t pay you back. 

Oh and Jackie Shroff is the only guy in Bollywood who’s got a really sexy voice! 



And I do hope you like the song as well. Muskesh has put life into it for sure. This song is for all times. 

And I'm sure those who believe in love will never forget: kisike waaste ho tere dil mein pyaar jeena issi ka naam hai. It’s the best kind of life. It’s better than the one wasted in envy, jealousy, gossiping, scheming & of course playing lousy games when nearly everyone is tired.