Friday, March 16, 2012

Case against the naked kid


You all know I have a case Cupid & honestly speaking, I tried hard not to talk on this particular pic, but it’s just not possible. Being a pacifist, this sounds pretty awful on my part. Even the idea of shooting just an imaginary creature doesn’t reflect nicely on me I guess :P And come to think of it, this is just a kid.

I have written on a couple of sad songs on Ulta Phuta that I don’t even tweet nor do I post them on FB. In fact it’s repetition every time but I write. I believe it’s kind of catharsis for me but I’m still standing where I was standing many years ago. I’m still looking at life from a distance & I don’t like it. My friend was just saying that it happens to the most courageous people & I will succeed. I don’t know. I have been praying but I’m still standing there & that kind of sucks big time.

Wasting time is okay but wasting time on shitty people is not okay. More than that, every time it’s the same story. I know lots & lots of people who have been through it, but it doesn’t make it easier for me. I don’t have regrets of any kind whatsoever but still all of it hurts. When you are down, every single bad incident from your past haunts you. And you are just left with why & when. I’m sick & tired of it now.

I just wrote on Ulta Phulta that even if you have expressed your feelings, believe me witnessing marriage of someone you like is a never a nice experience. And I have seen the marriages of all my crushes, except the last one. I wouldn’t even want my worst enemies or their kids to face this. I know what kind of torment it is. It would have been equally amusing had they invited me. And what I find more irritating is the fact that they come back after their marriage presuming the other person is still waiting there & feelings of that person after being humiliated, insulted & rejected haven’t changed one bit.

I kind of liked that song ‘tujhay yaad na meri ayi kisi say ab kya kehna’ & I had no idea that I would think of something of the sort while listening to it. But then someone posted this pic & I literally had the urge to shoot Cupid once & for all, so that no one ever gets hurt. Unrequited love is by far the biggest punishment created by God for those who are stupid enough not to choose worldly, shitty, fake lifestyle.

Sometimes it’s even hard to take a light joke.

Have a good weekend!