Friday, March 23, 2012

Woman, 39, accused of raping a man


An Australian woman Rebecca Helen Elder has been accused of raping a man who hasn’t been named.

She is accused of breaking into his home & then performed an act of oral sex without his consent. Rebecca has of course denied the charges but the court has ordered trial for forcing oral sex on that man.

Prosecution documents, filed with the court, allege both offences took place at a suburban location between September 20 and September 23 last year.

They say that rape is actually having power over the person & just like men, even women too can rape. Moreover, we have read such obscene stories in these years that nothing seems to shock us anymore.

I also read that new history has been written in the courts of Australia. Maybe it’s the 1st time someone has been dragged into courtroom but I can’t believe that it is the first time a woman has tried to rape a man in Australia.

And what I find strange is that men can’t even say no when a woman forces herself onto him. Is that a good enough reason that the woman was all over the man & naturally the man allowed having oral sex? I’m not judging men. It’s just that I don’t know how to understand this part. My question may seem insensitive but I did not mean to be insensitive while raising it. I would very much like to know the answer.

Source:

Australian Woman Charged Of Raping A Man In Adelaide