Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disgusting & Sickening


Lately nothing actually clicks & I just don’t feel like writing just for the heck of it. Anyhow, yesterday my sister had this status. The fact is…it’s still bothering me so I’m gonna just scribble few lines. Here it goes:

“We live in a society that teaches women to be careful not to be raped instead of teaching men NOT TO RAPE!”

It’s very true. We just fix the blame on women for getting raped or sexually harassed. I’ve met people who think only characterless women get raped. This is bullshit. I couldn’t help thinking about one particular incident that happened last year I suppose. A prostitute was raped & people were being so insensitive about it. She sells her body. That’s her work. You don’t have the right to rape her. Moreover, I’ve also heard crap about provocative dressing. Even if a woman is walking half naked, I don’t think she’s asking a man to rape her.

Speaking of which reminds me of what my teacher said while I was in 1st year & that was 1992. I know that’s so long ago but I still feel young :P Anyhow, she was quite pissed off as she saw this student walking in the rain & she was wearing black bra. And she said that if a man would do anything to her, you all would blame him but it’s the fault of the girl. I totally disagree with her. At that time, of course I did ponder over it but I didn’t actually need to.

Although I don’t wear revealing clothes but I’m not from a conservative family. I could easily smoke in front of my parents. I don’t. It’s another thing. I could do a lot of things that I don’t. Anyhow, that’s how I am & I don’t expect everyone to be like me.

But I’ve noticed that people wonder when someone performs a good deed. They are shocked out of their wits. You help someone cross the road. They’ll be shocked. You give your seat in a bus to an elder person, they’ll be shocked. You look after a sick stray, they go off their heads.

We also appreciate strange kind of things. We appreciate desperate sluts for having low IQ level I suppose & bad humans for coming up with creative ideas every time they stoop down too low. We have low level of tolerance. Some people think it’s their birth right to hurt you & take you for granted.

I have been trying very hard to understand people that I don’t have to. Yes I can’t believe it myself that I, of all people, have used such words as ‘desperate sluts.’ I don’t know how else to describe a thing when it’s begging me to call it so. And I do find it amusing that a woman is dying to take off her clothes every time, every day at every given opportunity. But why does she do that? When you like someone, it’s kind of difficult to understand low-life fuckers surrounding the guy. And I think when you want to do something for me, it ought to be just for me, not for sluts to spoil it.

Recently a friend of mine had this crush on a married guy & the guy is the one who started off everything, but then you know how they back off. Suddenly he realized he was married & the girl was getting serious. (Usually guys are the ones who start off everything. They take interest; they give hints & when you make things easy for them, then they start appreciating sluts around them.) Anyhow, he said: ‘Gone are the days when girls were content with just flowers. Now things have changed.’

I don’t want to scribble everything that I heard & I still believe there are girls who are content with just one flower & few nice words. But these men have issues when somebody’s values are still intact & that person doesn’t want to sleep with you. I also know women who have been used & discarded so easily. What exactly do guys want? When a girl sleeps with them, they throw her away. When a girl talks about her beliefs & values, & they know they can’t have fun, they get rid of that girl.

Why were we taught ‘respect is essential for a woman’? Nobody respects a spotless character these days. Nobody respects a woman who doesn’t want to screw every guy she meets. We were also taught ‘honesty is the best policy.’ Honesty makes you vulnerable. No one appreciates it.

Had I been fake & materialistic, things might have been different. Anyhow, I don’t have regrets for who I am & my choices. I have seen the comedy of property fights. It was amusing, cause it’s a luxury that everyone doesn’t know. I often have argument with my mom for teaching me stuff such as honesty is the best policy & raise your voice against badness. On a couple of occasions, she has asked me not to be that honest & not to speak up against evil deeds. Btw, I wasn't even materialistic & fake when my hot shot dad was alive.

Some people are rotten & desperate by default. Is that blessing or bane? But as I look at it, such people are well appreciated. Naturally the question arises: Would I ever opt for that path? No.

Sorry guys this write-up is actually a mixture. I just got carried away.