Friday, March 16, 2012

A story worth telling


Once upon a time there was a boy & a girl who loved each other. Then a slut came & ruined everything. The End.

You know this is not just worth telling. It’s a true story. It happens many a times.

It’s not a bad thing to use your brain cells but we don’t. And we get mad & mess up things. I’ve noticed that mostly women are the ones who say cheesy stuff & literally throw themselves at guys. Naturally when the guy gets excited, which is inevitable, we fix the blame on him. This is not right. I’m not taking anyone’s side. But we need to look at the entire picture. Men are men. A man will get excited when someone is all over him. What else do we expect?

I’m not a man but had I been one, I think I might have liked it as well if someone said cheap stuff to me just to get me excited. It doesn’t matter whether the person means it or not. Usually people excite you & then they go off the screen, which is unfair but here is a person who is falsely praising you & saying all the cheesy things & is going no where as she does it all the time with just about any guy.

We fix the blame on the party that is better looking. We never look at the trashy thing that was trying to arouse the guy, which is natural when you like someone but this is the problem.