Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thank you people for being bitchy! :P


Lately I have written a lot about myself & I think I’m the only Pakistani blogger who doesn’t have a problem with it. I’m sure others regard me as a very weak individual or too shameless or perhaps very weird. Anyhow, it doesn’t matter what they think. If they have a problem with me, it’s entirely their problem. I don’t force anyone to read me.

I have been thinking that it’s about time I should thank a couple of people who have helped me a great deal. My biggest enemy is the lady I’m related to. I think I would thank her in person some day. She has dedicated her entire life in hating people & creating all sorts of hurdles for them. She has everything in life. In spite of that, she’s jealous of countless people & I happen to be on the top of her list. I still remember when I had my near death experience, she was laughing with a friend & she even had the audacity to say to me that I was an attention seeker? I already get too much attention. I don’t think I need to work on it. When I was dying, (it’s another thing that I survived), how can I be acting or dying for some attention? I have received tremendous amount of attention from the day I was born.

Anyhow, I must thank the guy who has cyber-bullied me for almost seven years. He has trained me very well. I used to get upset with little, little things, but today things are different.

I don’t think I need to thank naked woman, servant woman & others for getting me out of the picture. I do feel sorry for my crush though. He was better than all the other guys I’ve ever liked. Thanks to his nature, it’s easier for him to talk to trashy folks though. Everything was messed up at a very initial stage & every time I cannot make things easy for him. I didn’t get the chance to explore my feelings. Those desperate sluts were working so hard all along. I was getting so much negative vibes. How can one think straight? I know it’s ironic that some women are dying to take off their clothes at any opportunity & some cannot even scribble a mail. But what can be done about it? I’m so sorry. I really am.

I don’t believe in developing or keeping grudges against anyone. Nor do I have time to think about nature’s retribution & what karma might do to people. However, I’m not angel. I may not like certain people who have created problems for me but I don’t want to waste my time on them. Everything happens for a reason. There ought to be some reasons for why all this happened to me. We all learn something from a bad experience.

I think I have thanked only one person :P But it was about time. The rest can wait. I’ll thank them at the right time.