Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally I got something that is TFF





The other day we were asked to report a particular page on FB owing to its title & content. I neither report nor do I block anyone on FB now. I think at orkut I did so much of reporting that I’m done with it now.

Anyhow the name of that page is ‘Real Women Wear Fur.’ Which means those who do not wear fur are not real. Interesting! Very interesting! For the 1st time in my life I’m going to call something TFF. Just in case you don’t know what TFF mean, let me tell you that it stands for ‘Too Fucking Funny.’

Now just tell me what’s the point of reporting it? Those who wear fur won’t stop wearing fur & you can’t pour anything into their heads that animals are skinned alive for that god-damn fur. Those who care about animals will go to any length, but those who don’t, they really have no time to think about animals. What we can do is protest by signing petitions or go for peaceful rallies. In these two years, we have seen that signing petition is not useless. We do get results.

Now I have to do a bit of dissection. What does real mean? And what is this thing ‘real woman’? Those of us who don’t wear fur are not real. Fine. In fact I like the sound of it. I like it when PETA people say they’d rather go naked than wear fur. I admire that attitude. Anyhow, I don’t like what PETA does, which is killing 97 % healthy animals. Although I sign their petition, but I also sign petitions against them & that doesn’t make me a hypocrite. I sign petitions to help animals. It doesn’t matter who is fighting for that cause.

Coming back to real things, I think real people are dead. Real people never give justifications for doing stupid deeds. I don’t know if I know a single real man or woman. I just see corpses that have assembled to form different sets of groups & everyone believes he is right. Anyway, this is my opinion & not a sacred fact or anything. I just feel that real men would be strong enough to take care of everything. They won’t hit women, children & elderly people; they won’t harm animals; they won’t insult people & they won’t take undue advantage of them either. This doesn't mean women are angels. Unfortunately I haven’t seen men & women behaving as men & women. Women have got strange kind of complexes. I’ve met so many who just never get tired of comparing themselves with men & saying they are better than men. I always expected women to be a little more sensitive than men, but I have met men who are far more sensitive & they kind of look sexy when they cry. When a woman develops a grudge, nothing comes in her way & she beats men at that. More than men, women give you justification for doing what they are doing & it’s not required.

You want to wear fur. Go ahead. Wear it, but don’t give justification that you are real & you are so real that it’s okay if lots of beings could be skinned alive for you & you don’t care, because you are so selfish. And most importantly, how many people look cool wearing fur? I went through couple of pics & I couldn’t pick one sexy picture. Now when you can’t even look sexy, it doesn’t matter whether you think you’re real or not.

I think anyone who is real ought to have his heart at the right place. But we are living in a very worldly, materialistic, fake world where heart is an organ that had been crushed centuries ago. And fashion can be so god-damn ugly at times. I’m totally with PETA people on their stance of going naked :P & the models they usually choose look hot without clothes but those who wear fur seem kind of loaded.

You have to bear in mind that I’m an animal lover & naturally I can’t see anything in the bizarre argument that real women wear fur. I don’t care what they wear. When I think about real, I think about humanity & humanity never revolves around selfish killings.