Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jon Hamm’s photo shoot with C Magazine



A lot of women are crazy after Mad Men star Jon Hamm. And I think he looks kind of cool cooking breakfast while smoking. But he's not the kind of guy that I really admire.

This is the guy who recently criticized Kim Kardashian. He called her a "f--king idiot" in a recent interview with the UK's Elle Magazine. He also believes his comments were accurate, not careless. You know Kim accused him of being “careless” with his remarks about her supposed “stupidity.” However he totally disagrees with her as he told TODAY, “I think they were accurate.” 

Someone calls you a fucking idiot and you think it is carelessness on his part. Kim is really demented. That’s all we can say. And I think Jon Hamm is very rude. 

Btw, he doesn’t want to be typecast as a 1960's suit-wearer. He said: “When I got Mad Men, I was immediately sent a million other scripts just like it. It’s kind of what Hollywood wants to do: ‘Oh, you can do that well, so let’s keep you doing it. The last thing I want to do when the show is over is do the exact same thing. You’re that guy who wears a suit on that show. And you’re also wearing a suit in this thing.”