Friday, March 16, 2012

Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Ayi Kisi Say Ab Kya Kehna – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai



I really don't need to say much about Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. I was a student at that time, so it seems like centuries have passed.

Anyhow, I basically like sad songs, cause they are close to reality. And sad songs say sad things in a very poetic way. And this is the only kind of peotry I can admire as I can't read Urdu unless it's written in Roman.

Well I totally agree with the woman that ishq kisi ko aise na tarpaye, dil ki baat rahe is dil mein hothon tak na aaye. But even if you have expressed your feelings, believe me witnessing marriage of someone you like is a never a nice experience.

However, this main line 'tujhay yaad na meri ayi kisi se ab kya kehna' wakes up the person. This is reality. That particular person didn't even think about you while taking that decision. It means you were never important.