Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mona Lizza has changed her name




Somehow today I wasted few minutes reading Mona Lizza’s interview. All along I thought she spelled Lisa like Lisa, but it turned out to be Lizza. And now she has changed her name, which is Sara Loren. This might bring her some luck in India – that’s the reason behind changing the name. I’m sure you know she has shifted from Pakistan to Mumbai to start her career over there & we wish her all the best.

I think Mona Lizza has a very beautiful face & she has taken the right decision, cause she can act & yeah she didn’t get much appreciation in Pakistan. But while I was going through the interview I noticed that she likes to call herself beautiful, good, blah, blah blah like anything. She also believes she looks 19 whereas she’s 25 in reality. I actually thought she was much older but nevertheless if she believes she looks 19, we are chill with it.

She also informs us that in India people think Pakistani actresses are psycho :P I think we have been aware of it.

Kajraare didn’t do that great at the box office but Mona Lizza seems to think otherwise:

“I got superb reviews from everyone. I think everybody ordered the film on DVD and watched it at home.”

Well I think it’s far from truth. I don’t know a single person who wasted any time on this movie of Himesh & Mona.

As of now she has done an item number for Sultanat.

“It’s done in a very tasteful way. I don’t believe in vulgarity, I believe in sexuality.”

Alright. We’ve got to see it with our own eyes to know the difference between vulgarity & sexuality. As far as I can recall, I saw one of the songs of Kajraare & she exposed quite a lot in it & I didn't find it sexy at all but maybe that's the kind of sexuality she believes in.

Moreover she added: “Standards for films have gone up, we are competing with Hollywood now. I am a bold girl and a serious actor. When I saw myself in Kajraare, I had no idea that I would look this good on the big screen. And then I realized that the camera loves me. So, why not?”

I think she needs to do something about her grooming. She’s really a very beautiful woman. It’s another thing that most of us just get one or two words in our mind when we look at her. It’s actually a mix of trashy & slutty.

Check out the entire interview:

Don’t call me Mona