Thursday, March 29, 2012

Irina Shayk looks stunning in the latest campaign for Spanish shoe brand XTi


More shots of Russian model Irina Shayk have been released from her campaign with Spanish shoe brand XTi. 

 Irina Shayk is definitely a very sexy model & these shoes are also nice.

 When asked about what she likes to wear on the beach, she told CelebStyle: “I love a small Brazilian bikini, that's why people think I am from Brazil. I love to have a small tan line and Brazilian bikinis are perfect for it. I have a huge collection of bikinis at home, many of them come from Sports Illustrated that I have done for six years already.” 

That was indeed a dumb question. Mostly women are seen in bikini or stark naked on the beach. I haven’t seen pardah clad ladies roaming on the beach. 

Since every model gives some beauty tip. Here’s one by Irina: “You just have to be yourself to flirt and be beautiful and sexy. You don’t need to have long legs and big lips and beautiful hair and makeup. Just be a normal person.” 

I know it’s a bit of repetition but anyone who missed this tip ought to know it’s far more important to be just a normal person.